We need a full time RIBO/OTL licensed individual to take charge of customer service. Our policies are tailored for owners of pet care businesses, such as groomers, dog trainers and boarding facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with personal lines experience to transition to commercial lines, as we will train you on our specialized program and you will become the expert that assists our clients!
What You Will Do
- Help our awesome customers understand their insurance
- Provide all aspects of customer service through quick, authentic and upbeat service
- Have authority for underwriting, rating and issuing policy documents
- Keep things as simple as possible for our clients
What You Offer……
- RIBO or OTL Licensed (we’ll help you get RIBO licensed)
- Customer Service Experience
- Authentic, friendly and attentive to detail
- High degree of comfort with technology – we are paperless!
- Skilled at problem solving and decision making in the clients best interest
- CAIB designation an asset
What We Offer……
- Centrally located in Newmarket.
- Low stress environment
- Positive and caring attitude
- Professional growth- tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Authority–we underwrite, rate & issue everything internally
- Friendly clients–our clients are happy to have found our unique program
- Bonus incentive
We offer our clients a modern, uncomplicated experience for their business insurance and we are setting the industry standard for pet care business insurance.
What’s It Like to Work at KRS? Click here to find out more…
How to Apply
Apply to our team with your cover letter and resume to jblythe [at] krsinsurance [dot] ca by January 19th, 2018. While we will review all submissions, only those who will be interviewed with be contacted.