This is an excellent opportunity to transition into a new career and use your pet industry background to deal with like-minded individuals. We will provide the training and support for your transition to become a licensed insurance broker, as well as training you on our specialized insurance policies. You will become the expert that assists our clients!
What You Will Do
- Various administrative duties to help our brokers (processing payments, verifying data, renewal processing)
- Help our awesome customers understand their insurance
- Provide customer service through quick, authentic and upbeat service
- Keep things as simple as possible for our clients
What You Offer……
- Strong customer service background
- Authentic, friendly and attentive to detail
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Willingness to learn and obtain required licenses
- Experience or education with pet-based businesses is an asset
What We Offer……
- Centrally located in Newmarket.
- Low stress environment
- Professional growth- tuition reimbursement for education
- Friendly clients–our clients are happy to have found our unique program
- Bonus incentive
Great opportunity for newly RIBO licensed candidate!
We offer our clients a modern, uncomplicated experience with their business insurance and we are setting the industry standard for pet care business insurance.
What’s It Like to Work at PROfur? Click here to find out more…
How to Apply
Apply to our team with your cover letter and resume to jblythe [at] krsinsurance [dot] ca by October 19th, 2018. While we will review all submissions only those who will be interviewed will be contacted.